mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

Blocked

Here I am again but unfortunately I'm blocked at home due to a long series of adverse health conditions. I actually suffer the lack of my long walks: sometimes, when I fell good enough and the weather is fine, I do a short walk near home. I prefer not to go too far away because I get tired easily.

When I was blocked in a bed at hospital, I felt great nostalgia of my walks. From the hospital's window in my room I could see only pieces of sky and some roofs. I felt nostalgia for that lost sense of freedom,  silence and peace in the country, the beauty of the landscape and trees. Around me I had only pain...

I hope to be able to do again my long walks as soon as possible: I wish to walk on my usual country roads. I wish to spend some weekends where I can find beautiful country roads


I hope to live a better time. In the meantime I'm trying to recover my health conditions: I hope that my health doesn't make me some other bad joke...

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I didn't know that you were ill. I hope that you will have a full recovery soon.

~Agricola