giovedì 31 maggio 2012

I've been too hasty...

I've have just started again in doing my long walks in the countryside: my health troubles have hit me again...
I have again problems with a lung: again, notwithstanding an important surgery just few months ago...

Today, after along  stay in a hospital, I'm at home: I'm rather weak, but I should be OK (at least it seems to be so). At present it's impossible for me to do any kind of walk: it will take a rather long time before walking again along these country roads.

I've to say that I'm fed up with these continuing health troubles: my patience is running out. But at present I've no choice. I must stay calm and quiet hoping to stay good enough to avoid further additional problems.

I will go on my country roads again: but when?

Nessun commento: